Originally published 8/26/13 via I Give God all the Glory facebook page. Published here 2/3/14.
8/26/13 Sharing His Word with Meditation Monday
Psalm 19:14 (NASB)
14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my rock and my Redeemer.
14 Let the words (sounds, statements, speech, remarks) of my mouth and the meditation (thought, consideration, deliberation, contemplation, reflection) of my heart (spirit, mind, center, core) be acceptable (suitable, up to standard) in Your sight, O Lord, my rock (strength) and my Redeemer (savior, rescuer).
1) Commit God’s Word to every part of you and reflect upon it day and night. The more His Word becomes you, the more of His knowledge you have, the more able you are to walk in His ways.
2) Set your mind ahead of time that you will only speak the way Christ would. This is not an easy task by any means, it is a large undertaking; believe you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.
- Mark 9:23 23 And Jesus said to him, “‘If You can?’ All things are possible to him who believes.”
- Philippians 4:13 13 I can do all things [through Him who strengthens me.
3) Keep pure the things you say and think that you may be pleasingly acceptable to the Lord, who offers you strength and rescue.
Have a wonderful day and may God bless you always. Amen!
Listening to KLove radio app (click to watch via YouTube): Love Does – Brandon Heath